The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. We will be adhering to CDC guidelines, social distancing practices and increasing our sanitation measures.
What to know:
• If you are not feeling well, or have a fever, please wait until you are feeling better to schedule your appointment.
• We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
• If you would like to purchase a product, we will be offering curbside service only. Please call to arrange pickup.
• Please let us know you have arrived for your appointment by texting us at 704.364.3332. We ask you to please wait in your car until your provider is ready for you. If you have family or friends, we ask that they wait in the car for the duration of your visit.
• Please arrive with your own mask. Our staff will also be wearing masks. We will also provide hand sanitizer upon entry.
We sincerely thank you for your patience during this time. We are so excited to see all of you and will keep you updated as we begin to increase our hours and services!